***ALL ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIVING PAYMENT***
Terms & Conditions
Return and Refund Policy
All DVD sales are final. Since DVDs can be copied, there are no refunds on DVDs and/or videos. AFTER you receive your DVD(s). DVD pre-orders may be cancelled (prior to you receiving your DVDs) and you will receive a complete refund of the original purchase price paid. Defective DVDs will be exchanged for the EXACT same DVD. There are NO exceptions to this policy. If you have modified the DVD in any way, it is no longer returnable for exchange. This includes, but is not limited to, writing on the product or labeling the product or any alterations to the product or labels on the product.
All DVDs are inspected to be scratch-free, clean and free of smudges before they are shipped to you. If you have a disc that will not play properly, please check the condition of your disc If your disc still gives you trouble during playback, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If it is determined through our communication that your DVDs need to be replaced, you will need to send the DVDs back to us BEFORE we will replace your DVDs. DVDs must be sent back to us secured properly in a standard DVD case. Once we receive your DVDs, we will troubleshoot the cause of your playback issue. We will only replace discs that have playback issues as a result of manufacturer errors or duplication procedures. We will not replace DVDs when it is determined that improper disc handling has occurred. There is a chance your DVD may not be compatible with your DVD player. This may be true with some older DVD players. For the most part, all DVD players manufactured after about 2003 are compatible with DVD-R technology. If your DVD player will not play any part of your disc, you might try playing it in another player, or even in your computer, to find out if you have a compatibility issue.
Delivery / Shipping Policy
All DVD orders are shipped via US Postal Service.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- No permission is granted to temporarily download any copies of the materials (information or software) on palacedvd.com’s web site for personal, commercial, or non-commercial transitory viewing. This is not the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on palacedvd.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or \”mirror\” the materials on any other server.
- If you violate any of these restrictions your account may be terminated by palacedvd.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of your account, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on palacedvd.coms web site are provided ”as is”. palacedvd.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, palacedvd.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall palacedvd.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on palacedvd.com”s Internet site, even if palacedvd.com or a palacedvd.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on palacedvd.coms web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. palacedvd.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. palacedvd.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. palacedvd.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
palacedvd.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by palacedvd.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to palacedvd.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.